To fill my time between now and thirty, I’ll be attempting to write a list of things I want to do. It feels a little bit responsible and grownup to do so don’t you agree?
I want to get rid of some bad and self-destructive habits, to make goals and surpass them and finally make *more memories I will never forget. One month ago, I had my 27th Birthday, which only means one thing, I’m getting closer to leaving my 20’s behind. It’s nothing big and nothing that will cost an arm and a leg to accomplish. Just 30 things I want to achieve before I’m 30.
I heard being in your twenties is a time for adventure and whimsy. Many of us will settle down someday, create beautiful little families and become happy owners in our neighbourhoods of choice. I am still in my twenties and the girl just want to have fun and swim with sharks (kidding😊)
- Learn a new language
- Create a vision board
- Hike and camp
- Cook with a chefàlearn how to make a few fancy dishes for one of those special occasions. They might be useful someday.
- See the Northern Lights (or the Aurora borealis)
- Go horse riding
- Write a book à 10, 50, 100 or 500 pages, a heartfelt story. At least start writing a book
- Spend the winter in a chalet
- sponsor a child
- Go for an outreach abroad
- Go see live music often
- Learn to play guitar
- Write and publish a music album à currently working on it 😊
- Learn more about nutrition
- Go on vacation with all my siblings at once (8 people or you can even say 8 children)
- Pay it forward. How about starting a of positive events by paying for someone’s coffee or helping them change a flat tire (can’t change any flat but you get the spirit right?)
- Learn more about mixology
- Save a specific amount each month
- Invest in a project
- Form myself political opinion.
We live in a politically turbulent time. It’s up to us to educate ourselves and advocate for what we believe in.
Many people shy away from political discussions but by having them, you’ll come out with new, more well-rounded knowledge and, hopefully, will get to know your own opinions better. Open yourself to different opinions, mindsets, and points of view. Engage in constructive debate and listen to what other people have to say.
- Have my own library, with a comfy couch and a window-seat i’d like to take this as an inspiration
- Sleep in a loft 😊
- Learn to make my own cosmetics
- Visit an Orphanage
- Get myself a portrait
- Go to or better pull a moonlight cinema night –> a girl night
- Learn to ride properly ride a bicycle
- Make a prayer journal and stick to it
- Write a letter to myself and open it on my 30th birthday
- Become a connoisseur in something.
Whether it’s cheese, wine, tea or coffee, I want to garner knowledge in hope they might help make small talk but also enrich my life in ways you haven’t even imagined.
My list is complete and although this list contains things I really want to do, they are just things that will come to pass and I am striving for more. I build my life on Christ and my wish is to grow spiritually, in knowledge, in power and be a change in the life of the people around me. The bible says Jesus is coming back soon to take with him all whom have stayed faithful in his commandment and love and I want to be part of it.
I hope you enjoyed reading me today, don’t be shy 😛 leve a comment!