Why do you love blogging?
I love blogging because it is a good way to express myself. I grew up feeling a bit alone at some point or the other. So i found comfort in reading and writing. I wrote blogs before just to share what i had on my mind, but this year i kinda had a revelation: writing is one of my god given potential so i may as well use it to serve him. That’s the purpose of this blog
What inspires you blogging?
Like i said before i write this blog to give god the glory so my inspiration comes from my everyday experience with him. I am also inspired by the marvelous creature of god: you or if you like the human being.
What are your tips for the new blogger?
It is important to know why you blog, because it is not always easy. You don’t always get followers who will read your post (doing some advertising might help). So whenever someone takes the time to visit our blog and leave a like or comment, return him the favor. Also visit blogs and leave a like or comment. Doing so you might win one or too readers. I love WordPress because of its community, so engage!
What can you do to change the world?
Everything i could, maybe in the next year i am going to mission. I am still praying for God to guide me where i will be needed. For now, i try to be kind, love everyone as much as i can, talk and Pray for/with them when needed. I have plans and hope by the grace of God, i will accomplish it.
For you, what is the definition of life?
A long walk, one step after the other even when we don’t know where we are going to. Life is a masterpiece, a god given present.
Tell me about yourself? Who you are, what else do you do apart from blogging?
I am a student, doing a bachelor degree in business Administration. I spend time with friends and currently i am working on a novel.
How can you inspire others?
By being myself and true. I don’t want to be someone else to be loved. I try to things the best way i can. I am not sure if i ever inspired someone but it might be a great reward.
What is your mission in life?
Love and serve
What can you see for yourself 2 years from now?
professionally: Working in a good Marketing firm
Personally: on a Mission trip, somewhere around the globe. Serving and loving! 🙂
Would you like to recommend me or promote my mission to other bloggers? Why Yes / Why not?
I would love to but first i need to read more about you and your mission. I share easily when i can identify with the mission.
- Efua https://graceoverpain.com/
- Megan Horton
- Faith, hope and love with autism
- Bless the crown
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster award.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and put the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
- Why do you blog?
- Do you believe In god (yes/no) why?
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
- What is your greatest experience with God?
- What do you consider to be your best quality?
- describe yourself in three words
- your favorite worship song ( why?)
- Are there anything you would like me/ the world to know about you?
- Your biggest regret?
- You are wonderfully and fearfully made ( Psalm 139: 14), do you believe it?